The Dubai 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa visitor requires some enlisted documents to attain the thirty days multiple entry Visa to travel to UAE.
You will be required to submit vivid scanned copies of the documents that are mentioned below, the procedure will then begin.
- A Passport size Photograph
- Frontpage of the Passport
- Last page of the Passport
- Exit stamp page of the passport, if visited Dubai earlier
- Approved return air tickets
- The passport should be credible for a minimum of 6 months
- The format of the passport should not be handwritten
- Given documents should not be unclear or expired
- The requirements are mandatory to follow, if there is any type of deviation for the same kindly contact us for such a situation.
Requirement of Documents for Dubai 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- The guarantor should have the Visitors document in UAE
- The passport and Visa scanned page copy of Guarantor’s (Credibility for a minimum of 3 months).
- If the visitor escapes or runs away, a security cheque of AED 5500 for each Visa is mandatory.
- A bank statement of last month endorsing the cheque to be drawn from the same account previously registered with favorable transactions.
Required records for Visitors with NO Guarantor
- Family of visitors shall not be required to submit a deposit; they can simply book the Hotel/Airline/Tour with us at an affordable rate.
- Visitors other than families are needed to pay an extra amount of AED 5500 for the security deposit. However, this sum of money is refundable, you will be required to send us the scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp to reimburse the same. This procedure is highly important, kindly see to it that you are not overstaying and have left the country before.
- We can assist with providing you with the return ticket and hotel at affordable rates.
- Indian passengers are not required to submit guarantee documents once it has been approved by our team.
- Passengers travelling with their families and kids are not required to put forward guarantee documents.
- Those who have already booked excursions with RTT are not required to submit any guarantee documents.
Dubai 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa: Explore the Jewel of the Middle East
Embark on an unforgettable journey to Dubai with the convenience of a 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture, futuristic architecture, and luxurious experiences that Dubai has to offer. This visa allows you the flexibility to enter and exit the city multiple times within a month, making it ideal for those who want to explore the city at their own pace.
Unlock Dubai’s Rich Tapestry with a 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
How to apply for a Dubai 30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
For a thirty days multiple entry UAE Visa, we provide the best trouble-free services that are simple and convenient. Apply for UAE Visa through our portal.
- A photograph with white background
- Your nationality, date of travel and the number of Visa you require are some important details that need to be filed
- Provide clear documents
Checking of Visa application will be done by our end, we will contact you for further data if necessary. We also provide Dubai 60 days Multiple entry visa.