UAE Tourist Visa 30 Days
For 30 Days Tourist Visa UAE 30 Days You will be required to submit vivid scanned copies of the documents that are mentioned below, the procedure will then begin.
- A Passport size Photograph
- Frontpage of the Passport
- Last page of the Passport
- Exit stamp page of the passport, if visited Dubai earlier
- Approved return air tickets
Important Of UAE Tourist Visa 30 Days
- The passport should be credible for a minimum of 6 months
- The format of the passport should not be handwritten
- Given documents should not be unclear or expired
- The requirements are mandatory to follow, if they’re any type of deviation for the same kindly contact us for such a situation.
Requirement of Documents for UAE Tourist Visa 30 Days , Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- The passport and Visa scanned page copy of Guarantor’s (Credibility for a minimum of 3 months)
- If the visitor escapes or runs away, a security cheque of AED 5500 for each Visa is mandatory.
- A bank statement of last month endorsing the cheque to be drawn from the same account previously registered with favourable transactions.
Required records for Visitors with NO Guarantor
- Family of visitors shall not be required to submit a deposit; they can simply book the Hotel/Airline/Tour with us at an affordable rate.
- Visitors other than families are needed to pay an extra amount of AED 5500 for the security deposit. However, this sum of money is refundable, you will be required to send us the scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp to reimburse the same. This procedure is highly important, kindly see to it that you are not overstaying and have left the country before.
- We can assist with providing you with the return ticket and hotel at affordable rates.
- Indian passengers are not required to submit guarantee documents once it has been approved by our team.
- Passengers travelling with their families and kids are not required to put forward guarantee documents.
- Those who have already booked excursions with RTT are not required to submit any guarantee documents. Galaxy Tourism also provides
Purpose Of Tourist Visa
The purpose of a tourist visa is to facilitate the entry of individuals into a foreign country for leisure, recreation, and exploration. Specifically designed for travelers who intend to engage in non-commercial activities, a tourist visa allows individuals to visit a foreign destination temporarily. Here are some key aspects of the purpose of a tourist visa:
Leisure and Recreation: The primary objective of a tourist visa is to enable individuals to enjoy a vacation or leisure trip to a foreign country. This may include sightseeing, cultural exploration, and participation in recreational activities.
Temporary Stay: Unlike other types of visas that are geared towards long-term residency or employment, a tourist visa is intended for a short-term visit. It grants travelers the privilege of staying in the host country for a limited duration, typically ranging from a few days to several weeks.
Cultural Exchange: Tourist visas encourage cultural exchange by allowing visitors to experience the traditions, customs, and lifestyle of the host country. This fosters mutual understanding and appreciation between different cultures.
How to apply for a UAE Tourist Visa 30 Days
Follow the accessible and easy steps to acquire the Visa-
- Apply for UAE Visa through our portal
- Enter your details that are necessary for the same
- Your nationality, date of travel and the number of Visa you require are some important details that need to be filed
- Provide clear documents, furthermore
Checking of Visa application will be done by our end, we will contact you for further data if necessary. Galaxy Tourism also provide you the best 5 years Multi Entry Visa.