The immaculate mild tropical destination with moderate temperature to chill. This pleasant weather will swing you away with plenty of sunshine, you expect to take a deep dive in Thailand. Whether travelling for leisure, with family or for a solo trip. You will enjoy every bit of Thailand.
- Credible 90 days UAE residence Visa
- Legitimate Passport with 6 months validity (at least two blank pages)
- Authentic NOC letter with mentioned salary, designation, joining date, travel intention for employee communicating the Thailand Embassy. Legitimate Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter mentioning monthly income, passport information for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photographs on White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Current 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Urgent Service accessible with extra charges
- Application submission at Embassy
- Application Form Filling aid
- Confirmation of Documents
- Air tickets & Hotel Booking support
- We provide extensive packages that involves air tickets, hotel bookings and exploration
- The embassy will keep the authentic passport for stamping
- Proceeding to the rejection, service & Visa fees are non-refundable
- Approved return air tickets and hotel booking is necessary at the airport when visiting Thailand
- Online bank statement for the last 3 months with bank stamp and a minimum amount of AED 25,000 and above
Level 1 Countries
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, People’s Republic of China, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity and Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit.
Level 2 Countries
Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.