We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Galaxy-Tourism” refer to Galaxy International Services LLC, a limited liability company incorporated in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents. By visiting the Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM website (the “Website”), you are accepting the practices described herein.
What information we collect from you
- In General. We receive and store all non-sensitive information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, but excludes sensitive information such as your credit/debit card number. We also may request information about your traveler preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
- Passenger Information. When you make travel or other arrangements for someone else through Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
- Information from Other Sources. We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of travel information; and demographic information, which we use to better understand your potential purchasing preferences.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), and referring Website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM to plan and purchase your travel, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions.
In addition, we use 256-bit Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) or higher-grade encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and our website, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
If you make a payment for products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. All payment transactions are processed through services which use high grade encryption when transmitting your payment details. We do not process and do not store sensitive payment information such as your credit/debit card number, cardholder name, and expiry date.
Despite these measures, we do not warrant that unauthorized access to your information can never happen and will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
How we use your information
We do not share sensitive, confidential and personal information such as your credit/debit card number, trip details and name to any third parties, except as explicitly disclosed below.
With whom we share your information
Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM may share your information with the following entities:
- We share your trip details and personal information required to fulfill your purchase with suppliers, such as hotel, airline, cruise, or car rental companies, or activity providers, who fulfill your purchase. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfill the travel reservation you have made on Galaxy International Services LLC.com, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose. We do not place limitations on our suppliers’ use or disclosure of your other personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through Galaxy International Services LLC.com. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your purchase.
- We share your information with third-party vendors, including those who provide services or functions on our behalf, e.g. credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Website receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you upon payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information, we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
Galaxy International Services LLC WWW.GALAXY-TOURISM.COM does not sell travel or other services for purchase by children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How you can contact us
GALAXY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LLC.
PO BOX 22483
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 5256667 – 00971506916912
Revised 01 April 2023.