The 72 Hours UAE Transit Visa requires some enlisted documents to attain the four days or a 96 hours Visa to travel to the UAE.
You will be required to submit vivid scanned copies of the documents that are mentioned below, the procedure will then begin. Galaxy Tourism also provides 30 Days Tourist Visa.
- A Passport size Photograph
- Frontpage of the Passport
- Last page of the Passport
- Exit stamp page of the passport, if visited Dubai earlier
- Approved return air tickets
- The passport should be credible for a minimum of 6 months
- The format of the passport should not be handwritten
- Given documents should not be unclear or expired
- The requirements for 72 Hours UAE Transit Visa are mandatory to follow, if there is any type of deviation for the same kindly contact us for such a situation.
Requirement of Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- The guarantor should have the Visitors document in UAE.
- The passport and Visa scanned page copy of Guarantor’s (Credibility for a minimum of 3 months).
- If the visitor escapes or runs away, a security cheque of AED 5500 for each Visa is mandatory.
- A bank statement of last month endorsing the cheque to be drawn from the same account previously registered with favorable transactions.
Required records for 72 Hours UAE Transit Visa with NO Guarantor
- Family of visitors shall not be required to submit a deposit; they can simply book the Hotel/Airline/Tour with us at an affordable rate.
- Visitors other than families are needed to pay an extra amount of AED 5500 for the security deposit. However, this sum of money is refundable, you will be required to send us the scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp to reimburse the same. This procedure is highly important, kindly see to it that you are not overstaying and have left the country before.
- We can assist with providing you with the return ticket and hotel at affordable rates.
- Indian passengers are not required to submit guarantee documents once it has been approved by our team.
- Passengers travelling with their families and kids are not required to put forward guarantee documents.
- Those who have already booked excursions with RTT are not required to submit any guarantee documents. You also get Dubai 30 days multiple entry from here.
Discover the allure of the United Arab Emirates with the convenient 72-hour transit visa, offering a brief yet immersive experience in the captivating blend of modern luxury and rich cultural heritage. Ideal for short layovers, this visa allows travelers to explore the UAE’s iconic landmarks, vibrant markets, and world-class entertainment within a three-day window, making every moment count in this dynamic destination.
Unlock a world of possibilities with the 72 hour UAE transit visa, a traveler’s passport to a brief but enchanting rendezvous in the heart of the Middle East. Tailored for those in transit, this visa grants access to the UAE’s awe-inspiring skyscrapers, pristine beaches, and cultural treasures. Immerse yourself in the unique fusion of tradition and innovation, from the bustling souks to the futuristic cityscapes, creating unforgettable memories in just 72 hours UAE transit visa. Explore, indulge, and experience the essence of the UAE in a transit adventure like no other.
How to apply for A 72 Hours UAE Transit Visa
To apply for a UAE visa, you would be required to have a former travel record and no criminal record in the previous five years of duration. This makes you eligible to apply for a Visa. We aim at providing exceedingly high-class services to you with no extra trouble. If you have not travelled abroad before, the financial books of business, employment status or an open invitation from a family member dwelling in UAE also makes you eligible for a Visa.