There are a few wonders in the world that go beyond your wildest imagination. They weren’t only unthinkable but also wasn’t deemed to be practically possible, But Dubai proved otherwise. One such rare wonder of the world is the Dubai Mall Aquarium known as the Dubai Aquarium.
Don’t get fooled by the name, this is no ordinary aquarium, it is the world’s largest suspended acrylic aquarium located at the ground floor of the Dubai mall and rising up to the third level. Home to over 33000 exotic marine life species, the enormity of the Dubai aquarium captivates your attention and keeps you glued to your feet.
Explore the world of the water animals including 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kg, pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes and sharks and a lot more of incredible species. The Dubai aquarium is a 10-million-liter water tank epitomizing the beauty, tranquility and the depth of the underwater world.
With us you also get to enjoy 180-degree Aquarium tunnel, Underwater zoo, Aquarium Tunnel, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater observatory and a lot more as per the package chosen. Checkout the Submersible Simulator that travels guests on a virtual adventure among dugongs, whale sharks and other sea creatures. Enjoy the Big Screen Theatre, a film signifying how efficiently Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo team takes care for over 3,000 visitors on a daily basis, and also the Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat on which you watch thousands of animals’ swim below your feet. No matter what options you wish you see and enjoy, the entire trip of the Dubai Aquarium, the tunnel and the underwater zoo is going to be inspirational, absorbing, and exciting in all aspects.
- Authorized Ticket Seller – Dubai Mall Aquarium
- Convenient booking options with instant confirmation
- Secured & Trusted Payment Option
- Experience of selling over 50,000 tickets
- Local expert in the UAE
- Customized transfer choices with our own line-up of vehicles
- Exclusive 24/7 client support helpline
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Special promotions and deals made available from time to time
- Please download the ticket from the booking dashboard to gain access to the venue.
- Venue Address: Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, The Dubai Mall, Doha Street, Off 1st Interchange – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence
- Transfers are available from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The timings for sharing may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing Transfer’s Timings:
- Morning Pickup between (10:00 am to 11:00 am) & Drop off between (2.00 pm to 2.30 pm)
- Evening Pickup between (04:00 pm to 05:00 pm) & Drop off between (9.00 pm to 9.30 pm)
- Pregnant ladies or Children below 2 years are not allowed in Glass Boat.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult or a Guardian during the attraction visitor activity.
- Accessible for Wheelchair and stroller(Excluding Rayn Encounter, Penguin Encounter)
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Operating Hours-
- Sunday To Wednesday – 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Thursday To Saturday – 10:00 am To 12:00 am
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged above 2 up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
- Children above age 15 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.